Sunday, August 21, 2011

Starting Up

I'm a well rounded guy.  I like exercise, hockey, American football, writing, reading, religion, politics, philosophy, and more.  While some of these other interests might come up in my blog it is mainly a place for me to showcase my creative artwork and improvement in creating, converting, and painting miniatures.
Warhammer Fantasy Battles caught my eye when I first saw some guys playing a game back in 1998.  I loved the fantasy genre and thought the miniatures that were on the table were the coolest toys I had ever seen.  Other than how awesome the minis looked, I didn't know anything about it.  I wouldn't find out anything until later when my wife and I were expecting our little girl around two years ago.  I wanted an artistic hobby and remembered back about Warhammer.  The gaming aspect only increased my interest in the hobby.  Since April of 2009 I have collected and painted hundreds of minis.  I now have three completed armies and another three in the works.  I'm happy to share my creative and artistic interest with anyone that is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment